First Place for Youth has begun the search for the next Chief Executive Officer to lead our organization into a new era of impact and geographic expansion. With the uncompromising belief that collectively we can eliminate the disparities young people in foster care experience as they enter adulthood, along with a commitment to continually use data in authentic ways to inform, shape, and advance policies and practices, First Place has built a strong national brand and we are poised for increased impact through the expansion of our My First Place Affiliate Network.
This opportunity requires a charismatic leader with an exceptional combination of qualities, skills, and experiences:
- Sophisticated understanding of executive leadership in child welfare, education, workforce development, or a related field;
- Proven ability to grow and scale an effective model to the national stage;
- Track record of supporting the use of data and evaluation (grounded in the power of youth voice) to prove impact and improve programming;
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion internally and externally;
- Bold and effective approach to fundraising; and
- Proven success convening a broad set of stakeholders in advancing evidence-informed policy change at the national level
We have partnered with NPAG, a national executive search and consulting firm that is dedicated to serving the mission-driven community, to conduct this search. Learn more about the role and review the instructions for providing nominations or submitting an application.