New Trajectories: 2017 Annual Report
First Place served 1,460 young people in Fiscal Year 2017. Our newest program in Santa Clara County grew to house 56 young people, and we expanded our capacity in San Francisco and Los Angeles through new housing partnerships.
- 75% of First Place youth transition to a stable home after leaving program.
- 96% of First Place youth earned or were working toward their high school diploma/GED.
- 83% of eligible First Place youth enrolled in post-secondary programs.
- 77% of First Place youth obtained employment.
- First Place youth are three times more likely to earn a living wage than foster youth nationwide
|Foundation, Corporate, Individuals||3,365,770|
|Net Assets Released from Restrictions||3,345,018|
Statement of Financial Position
|Total Liabilities and Assets||9,524,631|